Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Nite With HIM

As my exam is around the corner adi..my daily routine is studying at coll..
there was no difference for today..huhu~~
for now all i need to do is juz study study n study only..!sienz...

tonite i had a date with him.we had our dinner at movenpeak at ipoh garden east there...
i urge my dear to go there..coz i had never been to one..
the environment was really pleasant and the ser
vice was not all bad..

looks familiar doesnt it?this is the movenpeak
which is full of mirrors..hahah..

this is the set we had..its cost us rm32.55 all together..
me n my dear..due to my poor camera skills i could
get a clear pic only half of it..i gotta work on tat..haha

After our dinner...we hang around at jj and window shopping abit..
well..thatz all for today...^^

No comments: