Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentine's day

yesterday is valentines day..this is the 2nd time we celebrate valentines day together..
he picked me up at 10something
but once i got into car..he handed me my present..when i unwrap it..
its was a.........................crystal candle..i was so shocked...

crystal candle

i asked him is this my present for valentine present..n he said yes..

i was wondering it this wat my dear got for me..haha
then he handed me another present again...tada...

bracelet

he bought me this as my valentine present..love it..thanks..
we headed to jj coz we need to catch a movie at 11.20am..
we watched the alls well ends well..im watching it the 2nd time..
anyway.i stil think this movie is funny..

after movie..we go hang around in jj for awhile..
then we went to take the photo thingy which my dear promised me..

then we headed to my point to have our lunch..
and both of us didnt eat breakfast in the morning..so hungry wei..
i ordered a chicken chop n he ordered steak..yummy yummy..haha..
and all together cost us aorund rm 28 like tat..
thanks him for treated me lunch..haha..

next destination we went is parade..
we planned to shop there...but once i reach there..i shop non stop..
until nick also pengsan..i bougth a dress,sling bag,shorts and a necklace..
bout 5 something..we went bek to his house..
once we got bek home..his mom asked nick when u wanna cook..
later too late adi lor..oppzz..i heard it...
then they scold his mom for said it out..hahah.funny..
but i also already know at the 1st place..keke...
his mui mui asked me watched the high school musical 3 with her until the dinner was done..but actually not really cook by him is by his mom..he is juz a helper..
but stil thanks a lot..hehe..

this is my dinner..nice??..hehe..

bout 9 something..gavin n snowbell come over nick's house..
and we played mahjong for awhile..
then we headed to breeze cafe to yam cha which is suggested by nick..
konde n chia come join us after tat..then we juz chit chatting there..
11something we chaoz lur..
thatz all for yesterday...hehe..


1 comment: