Sunday, August 3, 2008

I AM NOT AN AUNTY!!~~~

helloz everyone..its been awhile since i last blogged..

wat i m doin currently??..nothing much..juz go for class n working during weekend as usual..this week i work as sustagen milk promoter at tesco..this is the last week i work..*happy*..haha..u know wat...when i working there a...theres a lot of small kids crowded my stall to get free milk samples from me..those ignoring kids keep calling me aunty..."aunty.can i have a cup of milk??"..wat to do.i have to smile at them wat..i m not an aunty yet i m juz only a girl..i need to keep emphasis tat i m a girl although i m 20 yrs old now..hahaha..nvm..they juz a small kids so i wil forgive them..n mayb i wear like an aunty..*keep self consoling..hurhur~~*
snaped it when i was working..
really look like aunty??..wondering..XD

thanks dear for fetching me this 3 days..i appreaciate=)
tatz all for today..chaoz...


No comments: