Friday, September 18, 2009

Lucky!!!!

Today.....got to know a news from Jun...
she told me the "kua kua le" case was published in the newspaper...
"kua kua le" is something like lucky draw..
the ppl will give u a piece of card or something..
then ask u to open it...then c wat u got..perhaps a big prize...

and and im one of the victim..=_='''
wednesday nite..i went to tesco to buy some groceries..
when i walking bek to my car tat time..
sud a guy came beside me..
and he told me bout tesco now got wat celebration or something..
then got the "kua kua le"..
he gave me a piece of card..ask me to open it and c wat i got..
coz it might has 50%, 20% or mayb hamper from tesco...
and and and SPECIAL GIFT...
so i juz take the card n open it lor since he said theres no need to buy anything also can join this contest...
then then then then...
i really kena the SPECIAL GIFT worrrrrr....
he said i can get one of 3 items...
then i tot im really tat lucky...he asked me immediately go to thier office to redeem the gift...i tot really got it on the spot... so i juz follow them lur...
when i got up to thier office...
came another guy...talk a lot to me...
he told me the 3 items i can get 2.....such as microwave,home theatre and leg massage machine....
then lehhh...got another big prize again wor..which is honda civic lah,viva lah,cash lah,motor la...he said sure can got 1 of this big prize.....
BUTTTTT need to pay them 5600 for the advertisement fee and government tax..
then i said i got no money...then they ask me pay them little bit 1st to hold this opportunity...i said i got no cash..they ask me go atm machine and take...
i said i wanna discuss with family 1st...then must today make decision..
coincidencely....my hp was out of battery......!!!!
i wanted to borrow thier phone to call..one tell me her phone no battery..another tell me his phone kena block or something..
then i was like hahhhh...
so he asked a girl follow me go atm machine take money...
so i take out rm100 lorr..
coz he said if i wanna think properly so have to give them some deposit 1st to hold the opportunity....
seriously...i really tot im tat lucky to win a big prize...
i immediately ask my frens' opinion...
they all told me this might a decoy..
then my brain only start functioning...
coz all the things is like so coincident lahh...and wat they did to me is like forcing me to give them money....
thanks for the advice from my lovely fren~
wat they said r true also...tis kind of thing so easy kena mehhh....and i wake up from this matter!!!

luckily i forgot to give them the rm100 tat nite...
so now i juz ignore them only whenever they called me up or wat....
phweee...really luckily~

u know wat...juz now i read the newspaper which Jun told me one...
it was exactly the same card with the card i got tat nite...
i felt so shock....!!!!!
the case publised in newspaper one was bout a woman kena tipu for rm3000!!!!
i really thanks so much to those who gave me advice tat nite....~
if not...im the next victim~~~

i had learn a lesson from here..
not to trust others easily!!!!!

4 comments:

gavin said...

-.-!!
nxt time don't be so naive ler...

ervina said...

but but but...
in tat situation hor...
they talked so real....
tats y ehhh...but lucky me also..hehe

P.J.Lam said...

naive! LOL!

Wahz said...

next time becareful le....there is always this kind of things around ipoh...in tesco,econsave and everywhere le...see all this people no nid give them face..jz ignore...haha