Thursday, July 10, 2008

the 1st post in my blog

hai everyone..

actually i also duno wats the reason i'm blogging here..mayb i m too free adi tatz y come n open a new blog here..or mayb because my frens around me also got their own blogspot ba..haha..but anyway.now trying my best to learn blogging here coz its seems so complicated..n i dun even know how 2 upload pics also.haha..hopefully next time can upload some nice pics here..

currently i'm doin one paper only which is f9 financial management..i juz only got 3 days class per week only..becoz i got no confidence in the previous papers i did..so now wat can i do is wait for 18 of aug (the day the result wil be release n also my brota gavin's birthday too)gan cheong..wish us all the best...

ok la.its time to makan lur..hungry hungry~
so tatz all for now..sayonara^^





No comments: