Friday, July 18, 2008

1st Year Anniversary Day n J Card Day

yesterday exactly is me n my dear 1st year anniversary..but too bad as my dear got class at fri so he cant come bek on thurs celebrate with me..nvm..its ok..coz he wil coming bek today n celebrate with me..=) hoorey^^

yesterday i got to work at JJ again n yesterday is J card day..when i 1st reach at JJ..wow..there is a lot of car n got no parking at all..then kor yen force to park at near JJ corner there..we actually plan to shop a little while at JJ coz we wanna c got anything cheap anot..but stil got 20 mins more need to start work adi..so we juz shop for 15 mins like tat only..sad case~lunkily i stil have some time to spare to shop at padini..haha.but i juz went in did some window shopping only..haihhhhh...70% arrr....i wan i wan..haha.nvm..i will wait for next J card day coming..ngekz..

we got go inside JJ supermarket and have a look..wow...oh my gosh..walking there is so crowded..almost cause me to suffocate...crowds of ppl there..like wat chinese ppl says "ppl mountain ppl sea"..is like there was a gold there then everyone keep rushing in to grab thier part..but certain things is really very cheap...heheh

many ppl queue up to make payment
wow theres so many 70%..

can u see tat many ppl there...??

No comments: