Saturday, July 12, 2008

wat an unlucky day

today i went to tesco helped my family send some parcel..usually those parcel is send by ship..but duno y today i kinda blur..i juz told tat fella i want the normal one..usually if i tell this they surely know is send by ship wat..coz ship is the cheapest one..then then after tat the fella tell me altogether is 1o5 bucks..i was like..oh my gosh...how come so expensive..last time i sent b4 wat.also below than 50 bucks only wei..but he said my parcel very heavy tatz y cost me so expensive..ok..never mind...

after i reach home..i complained to my uncle said y those parcel so expensive..then he found out tat the parcel is sent by air...wahhh...i was like..hah...i told tat fella i wan normal one wor..how come stil send by air...tat fella help me tick by air...actually the parcel not tat expensive only..

haihhh..nvm la...assume tat i spent some money to buy a lesson lor...i wil remember tat next time will not ever send by air again..aikz...money money fly away..huhuhu~~

No comments: