Friday, March 27, 2009

birthday celebration~

Today is the last day of work...woo hoo..
but have to be continue another job tomolo..hur hur~tired..
as usual..i ended at 1pm today..
today went UO visited fy and have lunch at there as well..
today catch a movie race to witch moutain at jj by 5pm which is bought by nic..wasnt bad afterall..quite interesting..
after movie we hang around at JJ look for jm's birthday present..
surprisingly nic bring me go sky corner to have our steamboat + sushi dinner..
its our 1st time been there..the food so so nia~
u guys know wat..i ate more than nic..zha dou-nya...
but i kept eat prawn only..yummy~
we headed to JJ again after dinner....
we walked around there coz both of us were too full adi...
and my dear bought me a piece of small cake..hehe..thank you~

now i will let the pictures talk~
the movie we watched

waiting for enter cinema

thanks yep be the cameraman

sky corner

my dear

me

us

again=_='''

nicholas + ervina

my cake
thank you for planned everything for me..
i did appreciate it...
looking forward to my present from u~hahahaha...
tatz all for today...










No comments: