Thursday, March 26, 2009

working day~~

Huhu~ tomolo is the last day for me to work at greentown square..
so exhausted larr~everyday got the wake up by 7am...cham chamz..
but luckily is end at 1pm..hehe..
although this week im working but i stil have time to enjoy myself?
who knows?..hahah...

Monday
1st day started work..everything was running smoothly..
may i juz only work for 4 hours i feel time flies..
when i served half way..out of nowhere sj,pj and ky appeared in front of me..
haha..they r trying to surprised me i think..
but thanks for visit me...after tat we went to mcd to have our lunch..
we keep yakking all the while and had a few laughs..haha..
can said we chat non stop like nobody biz...lol~
thats all for monday~

Tuesday
as usual..i ended at 1pm.
fy fetched me after tat..coz we planned go interview for the pc fair today..
we headed to pengkalan there have lunch then off to megamate..
after interview..they straigh away accept us without consideration..
but in the end..me and fy also didnt accept this job due to some reason..
and we went to JJ again for window shopping..
coz she wanna get a pair of shoes but she didnt see any..
chat chat..walk walk..see see..then bek home...
tats all for tuesday..

Wednesday
my planned for today is sing k with my girls..pj ky and sj~
but too bad..fy cant join us..sad case=(
we all sing so crazily at e box there..
actually we r not sing k...we r shout k.....lol~
coz we shout the song out loud like nobody biz~.
but did enjoy today~

Thursday
and today i went JJ after work...
have lunch at food and tea with them...
then we headed to stadium for badminton..
its time to do execise adi..hahah..

Tomolo i will be celebrating my birthday in advance with my dear..
quite looking forward to it..
dunno wats he goin to plan for me..*wondering*..haha














No comments: