Wednesday, March 18, 2009

update update update!!!

Been lazy to update my blog recently..haha..
nothing much happen this past few days..
but there is 1 thing i did do..........
which was straightening my hair..
however im stil not so satisfy with it..
coz my plan was to actually cut my hair short...

oh yah..i wil be more busy from this friday onwards..
becoz i got the job from freelancer but at the same times i got another job from demo power also..
but demo power one is juz only work from 8.30am to 12.30pm..
this fri to sat i wil be working at UO..
then next mon to fri i wil be working at greentown again..
sat and sun i wil be working at UO again...tired-nya~~
but nvm...got job=got money..
money money come come..crazy me=_='''
my dear plan next week celebrate my birthday in advance on friday..
coz he is unable to celebrate with me on the actual day..
it doesnt matter when he wants to celebrate with me cause no matter what the most important thing is that he has the heart to celebrate with me
but as long as can be with him is more than enuff adi...*winkz*
tats all for today~



No comments: